Thursday, April 22, 2010

'Call' on Eur/Usd













Hi,

the time has come to call on the E/U Gartley. According to common sense we might want to close our 300 point gain, however if we instead take the time to look at the chart we'll see that the price movement gave us a new minimum.

The red trendline present on the screen indicates the spot where first profits should be taken. Nevertheless this opportunity might be used, to open new contracts and ride the trend until the very end. I do not reccomend this type of trading to neither rookies taking their first steps in the market nor people who are not fully familiar with Technical Analysis.

As it is 00.11 and I have to get up to work in 6 hrs I'll try to be back here on another occasion to talk a bit about setting up a strategy. The official strategy to korHarmonics will probably be a totally different peace of information, however this is a blog, and I can write whatever I want ;-D

Peace

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment