Monday, April 12, 2010

EUR/USD 1h/4h Gartley














Hello,

my name is Kaskadermajk and I am a trader. I've been helping out KorHarmonics Team with some translations and ideas for some time now. I'm not an economy scholar however Forex is my Hobby Horse. This is my first post, and hopefully there will be more.

Using korHarmonics I've spotted a Gartley on the Eur/Usd chart. Although the formation is to be confirmed there are a few 'for' and 'against' worth mentioning.
Firstly, the Gartley showed up in an ideal spot, that is at the end of Wave 5. Seccondly, the pattern has a nearly ideal structure containing a smaller Gartley within the larger one. Thirdly, Wave C (not included in the picture, marked with rectangle) almost reaches 23.6% of the Fibonacci Retracement. The final signal is the long black candle at the end of the Gartley.
Speaking against the formation is the fact, that within such a vast decline of the Eur/Usd a corrective move would have been expected to be larger. The price gap which has formed at the beggining of the week also points out to the growth potential of the market. Forex has shown numerous times, that it is prone, to close any gaps occuring between Friday and Monday which actually speaks for the formation.
As always, time will tell. I hope to receive comments from you guys regarding my analysis, and any constructive oppinions will be most welcome.
Until next time.

Kaskadermajk

1 komentarze:

TradingArsenal Team said...

Fibo cluster ? Not really this time.
http://screencast.com/t/Y2VkNTEx

Post a Comment